The LHO Limited Edition Dyeing Arts Mink Fleece Tie Dye Blanket - Dark Star Mandala
This limited edition plush Mink Fleece Blanket is a (sublimation dyed) reproduction of an original tie dye mandala tapestry, made in the Dyeing Arts tie dye studio in Thousand Oaks California.
The Dark Star Mandala design is a mystical sacred geometry 12 point mandala design with a mesmerizing dreamcatcher center. This design will pull you in and center your spirit. The plush premium Mink fleece will keep your spirit cozy and warm.
There will only be a limited number of these blankets made for this design, then the original will be auctioned with proceeds going to the National Multiple Sclerosis Sociaty.
Our new cutting edge fleece fabric; Ultra plush, silky-smooth – the softest fleece ever, you have to feel it to believe it!
- Fabric specifications: 300 GSM/288F
- Custom Sublimation Print, 100% Polyester
- Oversized throw size: 60″ x 80″
- Trimmed with a flat folded edge, double needle, 100% Polyester thread
- Super soft, anti-pill velour finish and machine washable
What makes this Fleece Better?
- Beefy – Thickest fleece blanket on the market
- Thermal – Warmer then wool
- Durable – Lasts a lifetime
- Non-pilling– Won’t shed or ball up
- Super-Soft – You have to feel it to believe it
- Wicks away Moisture – Stay Dry
- Breathable – Warmth without the weight
- Hypo-Allergenic – Relax in comfort
- Fire Retardent – Stay toasty safely
- Machine Washable – Easy care
Our Blankets are printed in the USA too!
This is my third purchase of tie dye fleece blankets from LHO. (We kept one for ourselves)The patterns on these blankets are beautiful, and they are warm and soft. They wash well too.