The LHO Limited Edition Dyeing Arts Sherpa Fleece Blanket - Fire Mandala #1
This limited edition plush Sherpa Fleece Blanket is a (sublimation dyed) reproduction of an original tie dye mandala tapestry, made in the Dyeing Arts tie dye studio in Thousand Oaks California.
The Fire Mandala design is a mystical sacred geometry design with a mesmerizing dreamcatcher center. This design will pull you in and center your spirit. The plush premium Sherpa or Mink fleece will keep your spirit cozy and warm.
There will only be a limited number of these blankets made for this design, then the original will be auctioned with proceeds going to the National Multiple Sclerosis Sociaty.
Premium Faux Sherpa fleece, anti pill and does not snag like other Sherpa style blankets
- Fabric specifications: 300 GSM/288F
- Custom Sublimation Print, 100% Polyester
- Oversized throw size: 60″ x 80″
- Trimmed with a flat folded edge, double needle, 100% Polyester thread
- Super soft, anti-pill velour finish and machine washable
What makes this Fleece Better?
- Beefy – Thickest fleece blanket on the market
- Thermal – Warmer then wool
- Durable – Lasts a lifetime
- Non-pilling– Won’t shed or ball up
- Super-Soft – You have to feel it to believe it
- Wicks away Moisture – Stay Dry
- Breathable – Warmth without the weight
- Hypo-Allergenic – Relax in comfort
- Fire Retardent – Stay toasty safely
- Machine Washable – Easy care
Our Blankets are printed in the USA too!
The beautiful mandala is the prettiest, so intricate . And the fleece is super soft. We all want our own!
This blanket is warm and soft and beautiful.
This blanket is colorful. The color is just as it seems in the picture. It’s a great size for snuggling on the couch watching tv. The best thing is it’s sooooooo sooooooooft.
Beautiful warm soft blanket. Highly recommended.